Monday, October 3, 2011

So this is a week early but today God just yelled at me and I had to share. Next weeks I am statement is A new creature. Yes I have changed since I accepted Jesus, yes I am a new person, but he is also continuosly making me a new creature. This morning I was reading the utmost for his highest and it talked about being on the mount and being in the valley. This summer on houseboats I was on the mount, everything I heard and saw was a miracle, a gift, God was there no questions asked. Sometimes I look back and wish I could just live on houseboats my entire life and be constantly filled. But we can't stay on the mount, God wants us in the valley, he wants us with the sinners and and the broken so that we can advance his kingdom. On the mount (houseboats) God did not only teach me but he changed me, he made me a knew creature. And now that I am back at college living with non-christians distracted by the things of life I have to remind myself of who I became this summer, and who I am now. I want people to not only know what I learned this summer but see the change in me and the work God did in my life.

This blog has gotten me through a lot, when I begin to focus on myself and rely on me I come here and you all bring me back to God. Thank you so much for being a loving and encouraging community. I miss you guys a lot.

<3 Sammi

1 comment:

  1. this is totally how i feel too sammi, thanks so much for sharing. so glad someone can relate!

    ReplyDelete